Skip to main content

My First Self Solo Ola Auto Experience


With every passing second city limits are expanding. Thousands of people are floating to city to fulfill their dreams. And what all you get to see is traffic, traffic and traffic. People travel with every possible mode of transport – metro, locals, cabs, and what not, just to avoid to traffic. What has best happened is the introduction of Ola and Uber cabs.

Ola and Uber have made significant difference in lives of riders as well as drivers. They have given a great source of earning to thousands of drivers across India.

I have traveled though cabs many times, but recently I got introduce to Ola Auto. I have heard about Ola cabs, but Ola Auto was all a different. So the experience I am sharing is my first self solo Ola trip in Auto.

Booking an Ola Auto

I regularly go office by my own bike, but unfortunately bike ran out of patrol. So the first thing that struck was a private auto or cab. So I decided to book Ola to work.

Firstly I downloaded the app and performed all the basic account creation and Ola wallet steps. This was pretty easy. However I saw a tiny little auto icon at the bottom of my app saying Auto. This was something new I was seeing. The tiny little icon said 5 mins and it was similar to cab booking. The first thing I noticed was the fare- Ola Auto’s are way cheaper than cabs. So, I quickly booked the auto and was successful. So yes, that was my first self solo Ola Auto booking.

First Self Solo Ola Auto Experience

After booking the auto, I observed it was pretty much similar to booking cabs. I could track the auto moving towards my location. It also had the same OTP concept and the details of the driver were shared with me.

The auto reached the pickup point before I had to call the driver. Before sitting in to the auto I checked the number plate, asked the driver's name and gave him the OTP.
This is what I had experienced and tracked the route.




Like the top line of the app says "Enjoy your ride" Yes, I was enjoying. It is actually fun to see the auto moving towards the destination.


And finally I reach my destination

Last I thanked the driver to provide me such a safe ride and made me reach on time. I also rated the ride.

Do rate the ride if you have had safe ride to your drop point. It means a lot to the drivers.

Stop thinking and start riding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn to solve a 2X2 Rubik's cube

The 2X2 Rubik’s cube has only corner pieces . 2x2 Stage 1: Get to know your Cube Introduction to the 2X2 There are 8 corner pieces, each containing 3 of the 6 colors: White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange and Green. Faces of cube Each face is represented by a letter: Clockwise Rotation and counter-clockwise rotations are represented below Note: A letter with an “i” after means as inverse or counter-clockwise move when looking at the face of the cube. 2x2 Stage 2: Solving the first layer While solving 3X3 Rubik’s cube, the center piece indicates what color go on each side. On the 2X2 Rubik’s cube, we don’t have center piece. So we are going to pick a corner to start with. Any corner piece can be chosen to start with. We will start with a corner with white, red and blue piece. Holding your cube: Hold your cube so the white/blue/ red corner is in the top layer, in left-front position. Step 2: Solve the 2 nd corner

FIX SKYPE FOR BUSINESS INTEGRATION WITH OUTLOOK

Verify Presence is  Enabled   1 . In outlook click File => Options  =>  People   2. Verify that “Display online status next to name” is checked   3.       If this option is greyed out launch Regedit and browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER  =>  SOFTWARE => IM Providers. Verify that DefaultIMAPP is set to “Lync”. 4.       Once this is set, close and relaunch Outlook. The “Display online status next to name” should no longer be greyed out and presence information should show up in outlook.

The Star Kid

The Navrachna School sama, vadodara student  -  Divya Bhojani. Every child is special in their own way and their interests range from nuclear fusion to medicine to sports and many. The main factor influencing child's development these days are things such as television, friends, music, mobiles and other gadgets and no doubt, kids are becoming dependent and gettings used to them. No doubt Divya is among one of the influenced kid but to a limit. And this where the role of his parents reflect in his development. I have known Divya since his childhood. The 8 year old kid is quite talented in his area of interest. Divya is... lets see A Sports lover: Like Divya , many childrens today are influenced to a variety of sports before they learn to read. He tried different sports(Skating, Cricket, Soccer, Rope Malkham) at camps. It didn't take long for Divya to find his bliss for sports. At 4,  Divya  loved taking Skating and Soccer classes. He took keen i